Lake Lucerne Panorama & Country Walk Highlights
Explore Lake Lucerne’s Kastanienbaum Region
View the neighboring Alps from this easy walk through one of Lucerne’s nicest suburbs
Join Echo Trails for our Lucerne country panoramic walk on the ridge of a hill, at the height of 600 meters, takes you through green pastures, working bio farm, a vineyard and past old Swiss chalets
- Spectacular views of the lake, Lucerne countryside, and the surrounding Alps
- Easy walking on well-maintained and marked ‘Wanderweg’ paths
- Visit to a historic country chapel
- Stop by at a bio farm shop and barn
- Rest and recuperate at a local vineyard
- This is a quiet, private, tour where you can relax and learn about Lucerne area
Consider this as a beautiful walk/hike in the countryside for 1.5 – 2 hours.
Best between April through October (also available in winter, see below)
- Morning walk: meet: 08:45 am – Under the arch in front of the Lucerne train station / Return: about 12:30 pm
- Afternoon walk: meet: 01:45 pm – Under the arch in front of the Lucerne train station / Return: about 05:00 pm
Adult Standard: US $ 160 per person, based on 2 or more
Adult Standard: US $ 280 for one person
Child (Standard ages 6 to 16): US $ 50 per child
Children under 6 years are free
5 or more contact ECHO Trails
- All transportation
- English speaking guide knowledgeable in local and Swiss culture/history
- Items of personal nature.
Cancellation & Changes
The tour departs rain or shine.
Full refund up to 24 hours prior to the tour departure.
50% refund if cancelled by 6.00 p.m. the day before departure.
No refund on the day of departure.
When in Switzerland, just dial 079-813-36-10 to reach our office
Calling outside of Switzerland: 41-79-813-36-10.
Calling within Switzerland: 079-813-36-10
or e-mail: email@example.com