Zürich Panorama Ridge Hike – Highlights
- Experience impressive views over city of Zürich, the lake and the Central Swiss Alps
- Enjoy an oasis of peace in beautiful nature so close to a big city
- Learn more about the area’s past and present, customs and traditions and gain an understanding of how come the area is such a financial powerhouse today
- Get to ride in the only cable car in canton of Zürich
- Easy hiking on mostly flat trail; suitable for everyone of average fitness
- This is a quiet, private, tour where you can learn about the region and Switzerland – while enjoying great Alpine views
Easy, half day hike for those short on time
All year round
Adult Standard: US $220 per person, based on 2 or more
Adult Standard: US $245 for one person
Child (Standard ages 6 to 16): US $110 per child
Children under 6 years are free
All transportation from and return the Zurich Station
Private tour – English speaking guide with extensive knowledge/experience living in Switzerland
Food & Beverages
Items of personal nature.
Cancellation & Changes
The tour departs rain or shine.
Full refund up to 24 hours prior to the tour departure.
50% refund if cancelled by 6.00 p.m. the day before departure.
No refund on the day of departure.
Calling outside of Switzerland: 41-79-813-36-10.
When in Switzerland, just dial 079-813-36-10 to reach our office.
Or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org