St. Moritz represents style, elegance, and class. Not just because this is the place where James Bond dashed down the ski slopes. For it was here, in the heart of the spectacular Upper Engadin, that the notion of winter holidays was born and where Olympic Winter Games were held on two occasions.
Today, St. Moritz is the number one alpine holiday destination: summer, fall, winter, and spring. It offers:
- Delicious chocolate creations
- Locally produced dry cured meats
- Exquisite Shopping
- First Class Dining Experiences
- Wonderful Outdoor Walking & Hiking options
Echo Trails offers a delightful tour of the Alpine region outside St. Mortiz. An English speaking guide will explain the Romanisch culture, the regional architecture, along with stories about people, hotels, and things going on.
Click here for more information on Echo Trail’s Day Walk or Hike in St. Moritz
Our St Moritz Day Walk offers the following:
- Experience the most scenic panorama views of the surrounding Bernina Mts, St.Moritz Engadine Valley, World Championships Ski runs, in a relatively flat and leisurely hike.
- Hike along the sunny side of the Alps and experience why many people continue to return to this most beautiful Engadine Valley year after year.
- Your local St. Moritz guide explains the Romanisch culture in Graubünden, artistic St. Moritz “Graffitti” architecture, St. Moritz story as the world’s first Winter tourism resort, along with current St. Moritz stories about it’s people, hotels and things going on.
- This is a quiet, private, tour where you can learn about the region and Switzerland – while enjoying great Alpine views