Lake Lugano Day Tour Highlights
Lake Lugano’s Italian influenced tour
Fashion, gorgeous scenery, famous sailing spots, along with tasting local food & wines
- Experience the essence of this Italian-speaking region of Switzerland, in the canton of Ticino.. Be exposed to Lugano’s history, fashion, and gorgeous scenery
- Taste local food & wine in this all inclusive tour
- Savor the gorgeous lake views and walk through Lugano’s most expensive neighborhoods
- Enjoy the easy 1 hour Olive Trail footpath on cobblestones with the best views of Lake Lugano. End up at a quaint village whose buildings are hanging off the side of the mountain
- Take a boat Cruise to your “grotto” lunch spot. Make your own “classic risotto” while your stand-by chef explains what you have to do.
- Taste the local Ticino wine produced by local winemakers from the vineyards around Lugano. and the region
- Enjoy Ticino’s famous high quality Merlot wine, both read and white
- This is a quiet, private, tour where you can learn about the region and Switzerland – while enjoying great views
Easy Day Tour includes lunch and all transportation
May through October
Meet: 9:00 am at your hotel
Return: 3:00 pm Lugano
Adult Standard: US $495 per person, based on 2 or more
Adult Standard: US $685 for one person
Adult with Half-Tax Card Swiss: Standard Rates less US $25 per person
5 or more contact ECHO Trails
- Meet & greet at your hotel
- Guided historic walk through Lugano and Olive Nature Trail lakeside
- Grotto lunch with all you can eat “self-made” risotto and local wine over-looking the lake, the villas and the magnificent mountain scenery
- English speaking guide throughout
- All local transportation
Items of personal nature.
Cancellation & Changes
The tour departs rain or shine.
Full refund up to 24 hours prior to the tour departure.
50% refund if cancelled by 6.00 p.m. the day before departure.
No refund on the day of departure.
Calling outside of Switzerland: 41-79-813-36-10.
When in Switzerland, just dial 079-813-36-10 to reach our office.
Or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org