Lugano is almost like being in Italy, but with a fusion of Switzerland.
Lugano is one of Switzerland’s financial, banking, and business centers. But it is also a town of parks and flowers, villas and sacred buildings. With Mediterranean flair, Lugano offers all the advantages of a world-class city, combined with the cachet of a small town.
The historic town center is traffic free – allowing you to freely stroll and enjoy the squares and arcades, along with museums, galleries, stores, and wonderful restaurants. TripAdvisor recommends over 200 wonderful Italian and Pizza Restaurants in Lugano.
Echo Trails offers a delightful walking tour. An English speaking guide, Lugano native, will walk with you through the city, showcasing the parks with century old trees, churches, museums, architecture, and more.
Click here for more information on Echo Trail’s Day Walk in Lugano
Our Lugano Day Walk offers:
- Experience the essence of this Italian-speaking region of Switzerland, in the canton of Ticino.. Be exposed to Lugano’s history, fashion, and gorgeous scenery
- Taste local food & wine in this all inclusive tour
- Savor the gorgeous lake views and walk through Lugano’s most expensive neighborhoods
- Enjoy the easy 1 hour Olive Trail footpath on cobblestones with the best views of Lake Lugano. End up at a quaint village whose buildings are hanging off the side of the mountain
- Take a boat Cruise to your “grotto” lunch spot. Make your own “classic risotto” while your stand-by chef explains what you have to do.
- Taste the local Ticino wine produced by local winemakers from the vineyards around Lugano. and the region
- Enjoy Ticino’s famous high quality Merlot wine, both read and white
- This is a quiet, private, tour where you can learn about the region and Switzerland – while enjoying great views
CA. Seller Travel # 2137089-40
Canton of Lucerne registered