Echo Rails & Trails Tours
Curated Multi-Generational Family Vacations
Echo Trails Family Vacations are small-group trips designed for adventurous families – providing a meaningful way to discover the world together.
Families will enjoy enlightening experiences, the freedom to explore, and quality time together—and return home with the memories of a lifetime and a renewed sense of wonder.
What makes Echo Rails & Trails Family Vacations unique?
- Thoughtfully crafted itineraries for multi-generational families with children ages seven and up
- Resources and activities inspired by Echo Trails’ expertise in Swiss culture, architecture and history, and legendary trains.
- Two local guides who are specially trained to engage with young travelers
- Comfortable and convenient accommodations and kid-friendly meal options
- Dedicated customer service consultants, available 24/7 by phone
- 100% guaranteed departures: once you book, you’re going
- Airport meet-n-greet provides total peace-of-mind travel
Echo Trails has guided hundreds of visitors and has received numerous recommendations including TripAdvisor’s “Hall of Fame” excellence based on a minimum of 5 continuous years.
Echo Trails specializes in curated, small-group tours tailored to each individual. Expect hassle-free travel, thanks to 24/7 phone support and optional airport meet-and-greet service.
View stunning photos of Switzerland taken by our Echo Rails & Trails travelers. The photos reflect the stunning panoramic views offered by the Swiss Alps and other destinations.