Winter Mt Rigi Day Trip
One of TripAdvisor’s most recommended hiking places
Mt Rigi, an incredible experience in all seasons
Our Mt. Rigi Panorama Winter Walk combines an easy, mostly level, 2 to 3 hour hike with awesome views of Alpine peaks and optional time for pure relaxation in warm mineral spring spa baths.
Hiking is on an easy, marked gravel (or packed snow) trail with panoramic views
- Optional: Heal & recuperate at the Rigi Kaltbad Mineral Bath & Spa indoor/outdoor facilities
- Use of Swiss public transportation system including local train, cogwheel train, aerial cableway and lake cruise.
- This is a quiet, private, tour where you can learn about the region and Switzerland – while enjoying great Alpine views
This is an easy to moderate 2-3 hour hike on a signposted mountain trail with gravel or packed-snow.
November to March
- Meet: 08:45 am – Under the arch in front of the Lucerne train station
- We depart at 09:18 am
- We return: 17:00 pm
Adult Standard: US $430 per person, based on 2 or more
Adult Standard: US $565 for one person
Adult with Half-Tax Card Swiss: Standard Rate less US $47 per person
Adult with Swiss/Tell-Pass/GA: Standard Rate less US $99 per person
Child (Standard ages 6 to 15): US $215 per child
Child with Half-Tax Card Swiss: Standard Child Rate less US $23.50 per child
Child with Swiss/Tell-Pass/GA: Standard Child Rate less US $49.50 per child
Children 0-5 years are free
Group of 5 or more contact ECHO Trails
- Private tour with experienced local English-speaking guide
- All transportation from and return to Lucerne
- Optional: One hour at Mt. Rigi Kaltbad Mineralbad & Spa indoor/outdoor facilities
- All items of personal nature.
- Lunch and beverages
What to wear / bring
- Sturday non-slip waterproof footwear
- Warm, waterproof outer clothing
- Warm layered clothing
Booking a Tour
Click on the red “Book Now” button
1. On the right hand side, select the Date you wish to take the tour in the Date Box
2. Input the number of participants: adults & children
3. Go To the Tour Box and click on BOOK button – the payment form will open
4. Under Options: See if you qualify for Swiss Pass or Half-Card tax – Select one or Select “No Card or Pass”
5. Review the final price – make sure it is correct
6. Read our Cancellation Policy – check the Terms & Conditions Box
7. Pay with either a PayPal account or debit/credit card
Once the payment has been processed, a written confirmation will be sent to your email address
Booking within 5 days of tour date?
Phone or text our Lucerne office – +41 79 813 3610 – to check if we can take you, before making a booking
The tour departs rain or shine – unless weather conditions could endanger safety
Full refund up to 24 hours prior to the tour departure.
50% refund if cancelled by 6.00 p.m. the day before departure.
No refund on the day of departure.
When in Switzerland, just dial 079-813-36-10 to reach our office
Calling outside of Switzerland: 41-79-813-36-10.
Calling within Switzerland: 079-813-36-10
or e-mail: email@example.com