St. Moritz Day Hike
Enjoy St. Moritz’s breath taking views
Easy walking trails with a knowledgeable guide
- Experience the most scenic panorama views of the surrounding Bernina Mts, St.Moritz Engadine Valley, World Championships Ski runs, in a relatively flat and leisurely hike.
- Hike along the sunny side of the Alps and experience why many people continue to return to this most beautiful Engadine Valley year after year.
- Your local St. Moritz guide explains the Romanisch culture in Graubünden, artistic St. Moritz “Graffitti” architecture, St. Moritz story as the world’s first Winter tourism resort, along with current St. Moritz stories about it’s people, hotels and things going on.
- This is a quiet, private, tour where you can learn about the region and Switzerland – while enjoying great Alpine views
Actual walking & hiking time and distance: 3 ½ to 4 hours, 5 ½ miles / 9 km
Elevation change: 400ft / 130m down
Hiking terrain: relatively flat, natural dirt & stone path, public sign posted trails
John loves living in St. Moritz. He’s worked as a professional guide for all kinds of people.
Originally from Australia, he’s very active in the region with lots of knowledge about the Engadin Valley’s terrain and regional activities. John’s descriptive communication style will provide you an exhilarating day in the Swiss Alps.
June through October
Adult Standard: US $525 per person, based on 2 or more
Adult Standard: US $820 for one person
5 or more contact ECHO Trails
Full Day Guided Hiking with with local St. Moritz English speaking guide.
All transportation for your hike; local buses, funicular, cog wheel train, chair lift, train etc.
Wine & Alcoholic Beverages
Items of personal nature.
(For the hike we recommended you bring 2 bottles of water and wear ankle high hiking shoes.)
Booking a Tour
Click on the red “Book Now” button
1. On the right hand side, select the Date you wish to take the tour in the Date Box
2. Input the number of participants: adults & children
3. Go To the Tour Box and click on BOOK button – the payment form will open
4. Under Options: See if you qualify for Swiss Pass or Half-Card tax – Select one or Select “No Card or Pass”
5. Review the final price – make sure it is correct
6. Read our Cancellation Policy – check the Terms & Conditions Box
7. Pay with either a PayPal account or debit/credit card
Once the payment has been processed, a written confirmation will be sent to your email address
Booking within 7 days of tour date?
Phone or text our Lucerne office – +41 79 813 3610 – to check if we can take you, before making a booking
The tour departs rain or shine.
- Full refund up to 24 hours prior to your St. Moritz departure
- 50% refund if cancelled by 6:00 pm the day before departure
- No refund on the day of the departure
When in Switzerland, just dial 079-813-36-10 to reach our office
Calling outside of Switzerland: 41-79-813-36-10.
Calling within Switzerland: 079-813-36-10
or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hiking Map for St. Moritz
This encompasses the day’s travel, including buses and trains – we won’t be hiking all this in one day