Lake Lucerne Panorama & Country Walk
Explore Lake Lucerne’s Kastanienbaum Region
View the neighboring Alps from this easy walk through one of Lucerne’s nicest suburbs
Join Echo Trails for our Lucerne country panoramic walk on the ridge of a hill, at the height of 600 meters, takes you through green pastures, working bio farm, a vineyard and past old Swiss chalets
- Spectacular views of the lake, Lucerne countryside, and the surrounding Alps
- Easy walking on well-maintained and marked ‘Wanderweg’ paths
- Visit to a historic country chapel
- Stop by at a bio farm shop and barn
- Rest and recuperate at a local vineyard
- This is a quiet, private, tour where you can relax and learn about Lucerne area
Be sure to take a look at all of our Lake Lucerne Easy Day Tours!
Consider this as a beautiful walk/hike in the countryside for 1,5 – 2 hours.
Best between April through October Click here for alternate seasons
- Morning walk: meet: 08:45 am – Under the arch in front of the Lucerne train station / Return: about 12:30 pm
- Afternoon walk: meet: 01:45 pm – Under the arch in front of the Lucerne train station / Return: about 05:00 pm
Adult Standard: US $ 195 per person, based on 2 or more
Adult Standard: US $ 295 for one person
Adult with Half-Tax Card Swiss: Standard Rate less US $ 6 per person
Adult with Swiss/Tell-Pass/GA: Standard Rate less US $ 10 per person
Child (Standard ages 6 to 16): US $ 97 per child
Child with Half-Tax Card Swiss: Standard Child Rate less US $ 3.00 per child
Child with Swiss/Tell-Pass/GA: Standard Child Rate less US $ 5.00 per child
Children under 6 years are free
5 or more contact ECHO Trails
- All transportation
- English speaking guide knowledgeable in local and Swiss culture/history
- Items of personal nature.
Booking a Tour
Click on the red “Book Now” button
1. On the right hand side, select the Date you wish to take the tour in the Date Box
2. Input the number of participants: adults & children
3. Go To the Tour Box and click on BOOK button – the payment form will open
4. Under Options: See if you qualify for Swiss Pass or Half-Card tax – Select one or Select “No Card or Pass”
5. Review the final price – make sure it is correct
6. Read our Cancellation Policy – check the Terms & Conditions Box
7. Pay with either a PayPal account or debit/credit card
Once the payment has been processed, a written confirmation will be sent to your email address
Booking within 5 days of tour date?
Phone or text our Lucerne office – +41 79 813 3610 – to check if we can take you, before making a booking
The tour departs rain or shine.
Full refund up to 24 hours prior to the tour departure.
50% refund if cancelled by 6.00 p.m. the day before departure.
No refund on the day of departure.
When in Switzerland, just dial 079-813-36-10 to reach our office
Calling outside of Switzerland: 41-79-813-36-10.
Calling within Switzerland: 079-813-36-10
or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org