Guided Swiss Alps Corporate Tours & Events
OUR EXPERIENCE MAKES YOURS A BETTER ONE
Provide Ecological, Cultural, Heritage, Outdoor (ECHO) services to English speaking people who are members of Swiss based international companies and organizations. More about Echo Trails……
These ECHO Trail guided Swiss Alps tours are “custom designed” to meet your “desired effect” while experiencing the Lake Lucerne region and or other parts of Switzerland.
We will provide a memorable experience with everyone’s expectations to be met and / or exceeded.
Example for Ideas
Summer Activity Examples for Team Building:
- An authentic Swiss meal in the Alps
- A guided Hike – enjoy the awesome Alpine scenery, see where Switzerland was founded in 1291, sense the majesty and beauty of the sign posted forest trails
- Pilatus Rope Park
- E-Bike ride around Mt. Rigi
Ideas for Families & Children
- Mt. Pilatus – PILU* -land adventure playground, Dragon moor walk, Barbeque spots, toboggan run, tubbing slide
- Mt. Rigi – Outdoor Picnic & BBQ facilities
- Visit a Swiss Interpretation of USA Western Cowboy 1870 in the Alps
- Experience A Basel or Lucerne Fasnacht/Carnival Long Weekend
- Visit a Swiss Winery in the French or Italian part of Switzerland
Winter Activity Examples
- A day on one of Lake Lucerne’s Mountains; Mt. Rigi, Mt. Pilatus, Mt. Titlis doing fun Winter activities such as: sledding, walking, airboarding, snowbiking, miniboarding, snow shoeing
- Cheese fondue or raclette in a typical Swiss alpine restaurant
- Rigi Kaltbad spa with massage services
Qualifications of Echo Trails
Recommended by Trip Advisor as the top Hiking company in Lucerne offering private, small group and corporate tours & events. ECHO Trails walking, hiking, biking & rail tours take you out of the city into breathtaking scenery and fresh Alpine air.
International Men’s Club of Zug, Former Event Coordinator
Certified Tour Planner
First hand success experiences with small and big Swiss company Annual Outings, Swiss Alps Tours and corporate event.
Swiss Affiliations & Memberships
Lucerne Tourist Office – Friendly Host for 5 years; Charter member
International Men’s Club of Zug – Former Event Coordinator
Adventure Travel Trade Association – Member
SKAL International – Member since 1987
World Tourism Forum Lucerne – USA Ambassador